Coracles Health and Country Club
Coracles facilities are currently operating on a booking system- please contact us on (01239) 710345 to enquire or place a booking
We have therefore had to make some big changes in the way we operate our day to day running of Coracles.
For the foreseeable future the usage of the Leisure Club will be made by bookings only, on a Pay As You Go basis and we will be running at a reduced capacity of guests at any one time to maintain physical distances from others and to enable as many guests to visit us. At present no memberships will be available.
- Bookings can be made by phoning us on (01239)710345 between the hours of 9 – 7 Monday to Friday or 9-5 on Saturday. You must pre-book your activity as we will not be accepting ‘walk – ins‘ unless there is space available.
- For any bookings made you will be given a 50 minute session.
- The 50 minute session includes entering, conducting your activity and departure from the building.
By making a booking with us, you agree to follow all our protocols which are subject to change at any time.
Please arrive for your pre-booked slot no more than 5 minutes before and remain in your car if earlier to avoid mass congregation outside the entrance.
Please do not visit if you or anyone in your household are displaying symptoms of Covid.
- Make sure you arrive ‘Beach Ready‘ with your swimwear underneath your clothes so time getting changed is as limited as possible.
- Once you are ready for your swim, please enter the pool. D
- When your swimming session is over, approximately 40 minutes, Please leave the pool promptly and return to your changing room.
- There are a small amount of swimming equipment/aids available for purchase.
- Please swim responsibly maintaining social distancing and keep to the side of the pool if you need a rest, as other swimmers may keep swimming without stopping.
- Respect others in the pool who are of different swimming standards and abilities
A maximum of 3 families will be allowed in the pool at any one time depending on the number of users with at least 1 adult per 2 children to be in the pool at all time.
- Please be gym ready as you will not have access to the changing rooms at any time.
- When attending the Gym we ask that you use the cleaning station that has hand sanitizer and medical grade gym wipes.
- Wipe down all equipment before and after use.
- Exercise responsibly maintaining social distancing.
- A limited number of machines will be available.
- Stay hydrated by bringing your own pre-filled water bottle.
The Sauna is re-open and is on a booking system. The Steam Room and Jacuzzi are currently unavailable.
You will not be able to go from the gym to the pool or vice versa. You will need to make separate bookings and must exit and re- enter.
After visiting the Leisure Club, we would love to welcome you back into the bar/lounge area of Coracles which will also be open with current guidelines for a hot or cold drink or something a bit stronger!
Coracles is a first class Leisure & Country Club on the outskirts of Cenarth between the towns of Newcastle Emlyn and Cardigan.
Coracles Leisure & Country Club offers comfortable bar & function room facilities with live entertainment on selected dates during the summer. The Pizzeria is open at the weekends from April and every evening during the school holidays. Everyone is welcome – you do not need to be staying on the Park & entry is FREE (exceptions for Charity Events).
Coracles is set in a secluded location in the grounds of Cenarth Falls Holiday Park and has its own car parking area – and the good news is that Coracles Leisure and Country Club is open for local people and those holidaying in the area to enjoy the excellent facilities. Currently we are operating on a Bookings only and pay as you go basis. Please refer to Pricing page for an up to date price list.
You don’t need to be staying on the Park to take full advantage of these excellent facilities.