Caravan Hire – Holiday Homes
2023 Caravan Holiday Homes
“Superior” models are 2019 38′ x 12′ with 2 bedrooms (master has a king size bed & en-suite facilities), twin bedded room, family shower room & an extra pull-out bed in the lounge.
“Super“ models are 2018 28′ x 12′ with 2 bedrooms – cosy and compact with all you need for a lovely family holiday.
All your gas, electricity and WiFi are provided at no extra charge(Voucher on arrival).
Short Breaks are available – please enquire for further details
Your well-appointed kitchen will surprise and delight you with its stylish oven and hob – even if you have no plans to use it ! Equipped with a decent supply of all the necessary pots, pans & crockery you’ll have all you need to whip up a tasty holiday supper.
Shower rooms are equally smart and enjoy the same quality and style of refinement as is displayed throughout – our “Superior” model even has an en-suite facility to the master bedroom as well as a roomy family shower room.
Home from home comfort
Each Caravan Holiday Home is fully equipped for your convenience :
- full gas oven and hob with extractor fan, full size fridge and freezer & integrated microwave oven.
- electric kettle, toaster and naturally a full complement of crockery, cutlery and saucepans.
- flat screen television with Freeview and bedside clock radio.
- duvets, pillows & blankets, tea towels, bath towels and bed linen are all provided. If you prefer to bring your own that’s not a problem, just let us know when making your booking.
- each Caravan Holiday Home has its own private patio with table and chairs.
- in addition to the information folder supplied within each Caravan Holiday Home we have a comprehensive Information Area offering personal help and advice on “Where to Go” and “What to See”.
- Spa Lolfa is currently operating on a booking system (Mon-Fri 10am-7:45pm, Sat-Sun 9am-5pm),
- Our new on Park restaurant ‘Phat Forks’ will be serving meals 5 days a week from 10am-3pm Wednesday -Saturday and Sunday 12pm-3pm (we will be open for evening meals in due course). Bar Lolfa will be open Sunday – Thursday 10am-7:45, Friday and Saturday 10am-Late. Phat Forks, offers Coffee and Cake Daily from 10am.
Our Gym/Swimming Pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi & Steam Room is open to park guest & Public. This is operating on a booking System.
- The outdoor play area with play tower, swings etc is available when you are staying on the Park.
- The village shop & petrol station, 2 pubs, Coracles Museum, Tea Shop, Salmon Leap and both Church & Chapel are just a half a mile walk from the Park.