Caravan Hire – Holiday Homes
Check out availability & then book online whatever the time or make your personal reservation by phoning us between
9.30am – 5pm Monday – Saturday.
2019 Caravan Holiday Homes
are offered in 3 sizes –
“Superior” models are new 2019 38′ x 12′ with 2 bedrooms (master has a king size bed & en-suite facilities), twin bedded room, family shower room & an extra pull-out bed in the lounge.
“Super Plus” 2018 models are 32′ x 12′ offering a master double bedroom with en suite and a twin bedded second bedroom.
“Super“ models are 2018 28′ x 12′ with 2 bedrooms – cosy and compact with all you need for a lovely family holiday.
All your gas, electricity and WiFi (2 devices) are provided at no extra charge.
Short Breaks are available during from:
Friday – Monday or Monday – Friday.
Your well-appointed kitchen will surprise and delight you with its stylish oven and hob – even if you have no plans to use it ! Equipped with a decent supply of all the necessary pots, pans & crockery you’ll have all you need to whip up a tasty holiday supper.
Shower rooms are equally smart and enjoy the same quality and style of refinement as is displayed throughout – our “Super Plus” & “Superior” models even have an en-suite facility to the master bedroom as well as a roomy family shower room.
Home from home comfort
Each Caravan Holiday Home is fully equipped for your convenience :
- full gas oven and hob with extractor fan, full size fridge and freezer & integrated microwave oven.
- electric kettle, toaster and naturally a full complement of crockery, cutlery and saucepans.
- flat screen television with Freeview and bedside clock radio.
- duvets, pillows & blankets are provided – bed linen is available for hire at a cost of £8.00 per bed. If you prefer to bring your own you will require duvet covers, sheets and pillowcases. (Please don’t forget your own personal towels and tea towels).
- each Caravan Holiday Home has its own private patio with table and chairs.
- in addition to the information folder supplied within each Caravan Holiday Home we have a comprehensive Information Area offering personal help and advice on “Where to Go” and “What to See”.
- Coracles swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and fitness suite available at discounted tariff (see Coracles Pricing page).
- The outdoor swimming pool is unheated and is open from Spring Bank Holiday until the end of August or early September, depending on the weather! It’s free to use when you are staying with us.
- Coracles bar & pizzeria are open most weekends throughout the season and every night during peak periods.
- Evening entertainment @ Coracles is available on selected dates during school holidays & weekends – at no extra charge.
- A children’s indoor games room is available.
- The outdoor play area with play tower, swings etc is available when you are staying on the Park.
- The village shop & petrol station, 2 pubs, Coracles Museum, Tea Shop, Salmon Leap and both Church & Chapel are just a half a mile walk from the Park.