Caravan Hire Terms and Conditions
You will be required to vacate your accommodation by 10am on the morning of departure to allow time for cleaning.
Your arrival will be welcomed from 3pm.
- All terms are per week and a non-refundable deposit of £150.00 per week is payable on booking. The balance is due six weeks before the day of arrival. Once the booking has been confirmed the client is liable for the full rental in the event of cancellation; we would therefore suggest you consider insuring against this happening, details of which we can supply or you may wish to do this through your local travel agent or insurance broker.
- Holiday Homes are let and furnished for the numbers specified and no exception can be made except by prior arrangement.
- Your vehicles and their accessories and contents are left at your own risk.
- The proprietors will not be responsible for loss or damage thereof or thereto from any cause whatsoever or from negligence of their servants. The proprietors cannot be held responsible for any loss,damage or accident sustained at Cenarth Falls Holiday Park, this includes any accident or personal injury arising from any person using the Coracles Health & Country Club and the Outdoor Swimming Pool and patrons are advised that children under the age of 15 years and non-swimmers must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times when using the outdoor pool. Separate conditions apply to Coracles Health & Country Club.
- Children should be supervised by a responsible adult when using any park facility, not only for their own safety but to regulate behaviour. Under no circumstances are children permitted into Coracles Health & Country Club unless with a parent or guardian.
- Guests are fully responsible for the Holiday Home and are liable for any damage to the property or its contents, and all reservations are accepted on the condition that the accommodation is left clean and tidy and that breakages or damage will be paid for by the hirer. Please report any loss, breakage or damage so that shortcomings can be corrected prior to the next guests arrival.
- Dogs are permitted (not more than one per Holiday Home) at a charge of £25.00 per week. You must tell us that you are bringing your dog when making your booking. You will need to bring your own dog basket with you as dogs are allowed on the clear understanding that in NO circumstances may your dog lie on the bedding or chairs. You must also ensure that your dog does not cause annoyance to other people staying at the Park and must be kept on a lead at all times.
- Purpose built barbecues are allowed so long as they do not cause annoyance to others. Disposable ones are not allowed as they damage the grass and could be dangerous.