Coracles Health and Country Club
We will be reopening Coracles from Monday 17th May.
We have had to introduce new guidelines and extra hygiene measures in line with current regulations and our Covid protocols will hopefully give all our customers peace of mind when visiting our facility.
Your cooperation at all times and the efforts from us and our staff will keep Coracles safer, better and stronger than ever.
We have therefore had to make some big changes in the way we operate our day to day running of Coracles.
For the foreseeable future the usage of the Leisure Club will be made by bookings only, on a Pay As You Go basis and we will be running at a reduced capacity of guests at any one time to maintain physical distances from others and to enable as many guests to visit us. At present no memberships will be available.
- Bookings can be made by phoning us on (01239)710345 between the hours of 9 – 7 Monday to Friday & 9 – 4 on Saturdays. You must pre-book your activity as we will not be accepting ‘walk – ins‘ unless there is space available.
- For any bookings made you will be given a 50 minute session.
- The 50 minute session includes entering, conducting your activity and departure from the building.
By making a booking with us, you agree to follow all our protocols which are subject to change at any time.
Face coverings are mandatory and must be worn in all indoor communal areas on entrance, exit and on the way to and from your activity. If you wish to wear a mask when participating in activities, then please do so.
Please arrive for your pre-booked slot no more than 5 minutes before and remain in your car if earlier to avoid mass congregation outside the entrance.
Please do not visit if you or anyone in your household are displaying symptoms of Covid.
- Make sure you arrive ‘Beach Ready‘ with your swimwear underneath your clothes so time getting changed is as limited as possible.
- Once you are ready for your swim, please enter the pool. Do not congregate at any time in the arena for a chat! Also applies when you’re in the water!!
- When your swimming session is over, approximately 40 minutes, we will notify you over our speaker system. Please leave the pool promptly and return to your designated changing room.
- Showers will not be available although the poolside shower will be available for a quick rinse. Do not use soaps or shampoos.
- Please bring your own Swimming equipment/aids as none will be available to borrow at Reception. There will be a small amount available for purchase.
- A reduced number of lockers will be available and the doors have been removed.
- Hairdryers will not be available.
- Please swim responsibly maintaining social distancing and keep to the side of the pool if you need a rest, as other swimmers may keep swimming without stopping.
- Respect others in the pool who are of different swimming standards and abilities
- There will be no spectators, with the exception of carers.
We are delighted to welcome back families, but things will be different for a while. We will be endeavouring to keep you all safe and to continue to enable you all back to make a splash!
A maximum of 3 families will be allowed in the pool at any one time depending on the number of users with at least 1 adult per 2 children to be in the pool at all time.
- Please be gym ready as you will not have access to the changing rooms at any time.
- When attending the Gym we ask that you use the cleaning station that has hand sanitizer and medical grade gym wipes.
- Wipe down all equipment before and after use.
- Exercise responsibly maintaining social distancing.
- A limited number of machines will be available.
- Stay hydrated by bringing your own pre-filled water bottle.
The Sauna, Steam Room and Jacuzzi will not be available until regulations allow.
You will not be able to go from the gym to the pool or vice versa. You will need to make separate bookings and must exit and re- enter.
There is guidance signage throughout Coracles. Please observe at all times and please ensure you listen to our staff, follow the instructions and treat our staff with courtesy at all times.
After visiting the Leisure Club, we would love to welcome you back into the bar/lounge area of Coracles which will also be open with current guidelines for a hot or cold drink or something a bit stronger!
Please be patient as everything will not be normal and please bear with us during the initial re-opening period and we hope to see you soon.
Coracles is a first class Leisure & Country Club on the outskirts of Cenarth between the towns of Newcastle Emlyn and Cardigan. If you are staying on Cenarth Falls Holiday Park admission to the swimming pool, fitness suite, jacuzzi, steam room and sauna [currently closed due to Covid restrictions] are offered at a discounted rate (see Pricing page).
Coracles Leisure & Country Club offers comfortable bar & function room facilities with live entertainment on selected dates during the summer. The Pizzeria is open at the weekends from April and every evening during the school holidays. Everyone is welcome – you do not need to be staying on the Park & entry is FREE (exceptions for Charity Events).
Coracles is set in a secluded location in the grounds of Cenarth Falls Holiday Park and has its own car parking area – and the good news is that Coracles Leisure and Country Club is open for local people and those holidaying in the area to enjoy the excellent facilities. Currently we are operating on a Bookings only and pay as you go basis. Please refer to Pricing page for an up to date price list.
You don’t need to be staying on the Park to take full advantage of these excellent facilities.