Park has both static caravan holiday homes and touring and camping pitches.
Caravan Holiday Home Hire Fleet
- None of the static caravan holiday homes for hire have ramped access – each entrance has two or three steps.
- The step width is, on average 90cm with the depth of tread being approximately 20cm.
- Each entrance door is 73cm wide.
- Internal doors are 53cm wide.
- None of the caravan holiday homes for hire have special adaptations for the use of persons with disability.
- Parking for each of the static caravan holiday homes is either next to or close by with paved paths (approx 90cm wide) to the entrance door steps.
- Touring pitches all have parking alongside – all pitches are shingle hard-standing with a circular tarmac roadway providing central access.
- Touring/camping field toilet block with ramped access to family shower/toilet rooms, which are also designed with the ease of people with disability in mind but shower has a slightly raised lip and does not have grab handles or seat.
- Entrance doors to toilet block (door width 97cm) are accessed with individual security key (door lock height 135cm), door handle height 115cm and the doors themselves are self closing.
- Internal doors vary in width from 64cm to 90cm on family shower room.
- Chemical disposal point, launderette and dishwashing area have access by either one or two steps.
Coracles Health & Country Club.
- Ramped access to Coracles Health & Country Club.
- Entrance door is 1500cm wide – internal and emergency doors vary from a width of 820cm to 1720cm.
- Coracles reception is usually open from :
9am – 8pm Monday to Friday
9am – 5pm Saturday
9am – 4 pm Sunday.
- Accessible Unisex changing room incorporating shower, toilet and sink.
- Swimming pool has access down steps with handrail – no hoist or lift.
- Swimming pool is 12 metres by 6 metres and is one depth throughout – 1.48 metres.
- Coracles has a digital network CCTV system but the swimming pool does not have lifeguards.
- Provision of parking immediately outside the entrance to Coracles Health & Country Club.
- Coracles Restaurant menu available in large print for the ease of those with impaired vision.
- Accessible, lowered counter top to Coracles bar.
- As Coracles was newly designed and built in 2002 it complies with all recent building regulations for the ease of those with disability.
- Park roadways are all of well-maintained tarmac with a number of speed humps. Roadways also serve as pedestrian ways.
- Roadways are gently undulating on the Park with the exception of the roadway to Coracles Health & Country Club which is on a gradient of 1:6 at its steepest.
- Roadways and paths are fairly well lit throughout.
- Outdoor swimming pool has a gated entrance down a number of steps. Pool access is down 4 fairly shallow and well-spaced steps with no handrail – at its deepest the water is about 1.485 metres (by virtue of its kidney shaped construction this point is towards the centre). The pool is not heated.
- Indoor games room and Park Reception are accessed via ramp then one shallow step into each individual section. Each section has a set of double opening doors, which offer an entrance width of 145cm when fully open.
- Reception has a lowered counter top and seating and is usually open between 9am – 1pm & 2pm – 5.30pm Monday to Saturday from Easter until October 31st.
- Public payphone has ramped access and lowered positioning of telephone. Mobile telephone reception is poor.
- Household rubbish bins on the Park are of the 1100 litre, roll-topped wheely bin variety.
- Assistance dogs are welcome – but please tell us about your requirements prior to arrival.
- Cenarth village shops are about ½ mile from the Park – for the first 75 meters there is no footpath.
- There is a bus stop in the village with services running between Carmarthen and Cardigan about every two hours.
- The closest Mobility Shop is in Carmarthen.