Touring and Camping Terms and Conditions
To preserve the peaceful and friendly atmosphere of Cenarth Falls Holiday Park, we have a few common-sense rules to ensure the enjoyment of all our guests. Please read them carefully.
PLEASE NOTE: Once your reservation has been confirmed, you are liable for the FULL cost of your holiday even if you have to cancel – consider insuring to cover the cost of your bill.
Under no circumstances will refunds be issued due to inclement weather.
If weather conditions dictate it may be necessary to ask guests to park cars away from pitches in a separate car park – if asked please do not ignore, as experience has proved this is a reasonable course of action for everyone’s comfort & convenience.
- Arrival Your arrival is welcome from 1pm (please do not arrive earlier unless you make arrangements with us first). On arrival, please park in designated “touring parking bay” and register at the Park Reception where you will be asked to settle your balance and allocated your pitch number for your stay. You may not occupy a different pitch without asking at Reception first.
- Security key For added security, access to the showers / toilets is by pass-key only. Your party will receive a key when you register on arrival and will be required to return it on departure. Please do not help people without a key to gain entrance – they shouldn’t be there!
- Admission The proprietors are entitled to refuse admission when this appears necessary in the interests of Park guests.
- Park facilities You are free to enjoy all the Park facilities for the duration of your stay, but you must ensure that all members of your party adhere to the rules for their use. Please note that some of the Park facilities are open for reduced hours outside of peak season.
- Children Children must be accompanied by a parent / guardian when using the showers / toilets and should be supervised by a responsible adult when using any Park facility, not only for their own safety but to regulate behaviour. Under no circumstances are children permitted into Coracles Health & Country Club unless with a parent or guardian.
- Bicycles Bikes are permitted but all children must be supervised when riding as there are no cycle paths.
- Electric Scooters, Skateboards and Hoverboards are not permitted on the park.
- Barbecues Only purpose built barbecues are allowed so long as they do not cause annoyance to others. THE USE OF DISPOSABLE BARBECUES IS NOT PERMITTED.
- Dogs Dog owners must ensure their pet does not cause annoyance to other guests and must be kept on a short lead at all times. For obvious reasons of health and hygiene, accidental fouling must be cleared immediately – anyone not doing so will be asked to leave the Park.
- Cars Only one car per pitch is allowed and you are asked to observe a 5 mph speed limit. When weather conditions dictate you may be asked to park your car in a car park away from the touring field. Only fully licensed, insured drivers may drive on the Park and the Highway Code must be observed.
- Noise Please be aware of the tension that can arise between guests due to excessive noise in the relatively close confines of a holiday park. Televisions and radios should be used considerately during the day and should not be audible outside of your caravan, motor home or tent between 11 pm & 8 am when quiet should prevail – please consider your fellow guests!
- VAT All prices published in this tariff include VAT @ 20% and are subject to alteration to the rate of tax.
- Loss, damage and injury Your vehicles and their accessories and contents are left at your own risk. The Park proprietors will not be responsible for loss or damage thereof or thereto from any cause whatsoever or from negligence of their servants. The proprietors cannot be held responsible for any loss, damage or accident sustained at Cenarth Falls Holiday Park, including any accident or personal injury arising from any person using the outdoor SWIMMING POOL and patrons are advised that children under the age of 15 years and non-swimmers of any age using the swimming pool area must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- Separate conditions apply in respect of the use of Coracles Health & Country Club.
- Departure : Please ensure your pitch is vacated by 11 am on the day of your departure and deposit your security key at Reception on leaving.
We strive to maintain a clean, tidy and efficiently run Park where you will have pleasure in spending your holiday – anyone found causing damage or a nuisance will be required to leave the Park and will be charged for any such damage.